Cut length controlling system is used to detect the correct place to cut the billets. An infrared camera is installed beside the strand next to the cut-off machine. With image analysis techniques, the head and end of the billet can be calculated by a computer linked with the camera. Then, the cutting signals can be sent to the cutting machine automatically and the auto cutting can be realized.
- Fit for different kinds of cutting type. Resistant to different kinds of optics disturbs including flames, welding light, sunshine etc;
- Several signals can be sent by this system, such as pre-clamping, clamping, cutting, roller lifting, roller falling, cutting car returning etc;
- The measured value can be displayed real-time;
- Producing records and statistic data can be printed online;
- Less investment, more flexible and fit for different situation;
- Easy to install, debug and maintain.
- Length control precision:± 5 mm; Billet Length scope:0 ~ 18 m;
- Display one screen, two screen or multi screen;
- Number of infrared camera:1 ~ 6 set, each 3 m length;
- Strand number: 1 ~ 12 strands for billet, 1 ~ 2 strands for slab;
- Output signal:Relay, AC220V/DC24V;
- Communication:Standard interface for TCP / IP is available for PLC;
- The distance between camera and strand in horizontal direction:1 ~ 6 m;
- The distance between camera and strand in vertical direction:1 ~ 6 m.