The Dynamic Soft Reduction Control System is used to control the gap of the Withdrawal & Straightening rollers by a special server hydraulic system. It changes the solidification process by means of add- ing an appropriate pressure on the end of liquid core to compensate the solidifica- tion shrinkage of the strand .It could be an effective way to uniform the element distri- bution and improve the internal soundness and homogeneity of the strand.
- Integrated with the dynamic secondary cooling control system;
- An optimized OPC model is designed for steady communication and the dynamic secondary cooling control can be realized without changing the CCM automatic system;
- A temperature profile, which described the temperature from the surface till the centre, was calculated cyclically by solv- ing the equation using finite difference method, and the real time temperature field dynamic tracking of the strand is realized;
- The consolidation state of the strand and the reduction rollers can be real- time traced and displayed;
- A servo hydraulic system is exclusively designed for Dynamic Soft Reduction;
- The withdrawal & straightening unit can be remote-controlled precisely.