According to the signal of casting speed, the motion controller generated the wave curve of sine or non-sine, though driving the electric / hydraulic servo actuator moving up and down, so the mould can oscillate by sine or non-sine curve. In order to help improve mould lubrication performance, surface quality of billet, and the efficiency of CCM production.
- Amplitude: 0 ~ ± 10 mm Adjustable On-line;
- Oscillation frequency: 0 ~ 300 cpm Automatic setting with casting speed;
- Deviating rate: 0 ~ 40 % Adjustable on-line;
- Amplitude deviation: ≤ 0.1 mm;
- Positioning accuracy: ± 0.01 mm;
- The synchronous precision can reach ± 0.05 mm.
ELECTRONIC MOTOR DRIVE
- The power range: 7.5KW~28KW;
- The common range: 11KW~20KW;
- The service life of lead-screw is 2.0×109 times.
- Square and round billet of light section CCM adopts single-cylinder drive, while slab CCM adopts four-cylinder timing drive,
- Response time of Electric Cylinder: 0.1 s;
- The response time of system: 0.5 s.
- The thrust range: 5 t to 25 t;
- The common thrust range: 7 t to 12 t;
- Stroke of servo hydraulic cylinder:
- 0 ~ 80 mm, customization;
- Square and round billet of light section CCM adopts single-cylinder drive, while slab and round billet of heavy section CCM adopts two-cylinder timing drive;
- Periodic of system by closed ring control: 2 ms.
- Professional oscillation hydraulic system, more steady, more reliable.